There's no multiplayer gaming in Oblivion, but we could make some bizarre mod which adds a Granaboard Lounge somewhere with all of us.
Whoa! If theres any form of online or multiplayer in this (even mods), its going to be bizarre.
There's no multiplayer gaming in Oblivion, but we could make some bizarre mod which adds a Granaboard Lounge somewhere with all of us.
Yay! Magical Trevor 3 is out! I still like the first one the best, but here it is!
<font size="2" face="Verdana,sans-serif">Ooo Wiseman, I'd forgotten how deliciously sexy you were [img]biggrin.gif[/img]Originally posted by -Wiseman-:
I'm in ur computer now
*NR-18*
Sorry for not replying for anyone but I HAVE to share"beauty" with you lol
**
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ December 28, 2005 06:55 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
That was one of the best Flash animations I've seen in quite some time. A bit gory though.
The WoW version is better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=lr_HR-iIlYg
Bookmarks